Wyndham TV

News in Wyndham

Charcoal Chicken Sparks Callout at Manor Lakes.

Screen Shot 2020 05 10 at 2.15.32 pm

Emergency services responded to an alarm at Manor Lakes Central at 1.23 am today 10th May.

Turned out that smoke from smouldering embers in the charcoal chicken shop (on the outside of the building) had sparked the alarm.

Police were present to assist firefighters with gaining access to the shop.

There was no serious injuries or damage but the alarms were working well at the newly renovated shopping centre. 

Centre management were on hand to assist firefighters and local council conducted a building inspection to ensure the shop and building were safe.

#Now you know.