Wyndham has the third highest number of active cases in Local Government Areas as Victoria records 216 new cases of coronavirus since yesterday, with the total number of cases now at 3560.
Melbourne has 226 cases, Hume has 167 and Wynhdam has increased by 24 overnight to 175.
The overall total has increased by 181, after 35 cases were reclassified – largely due to duplication.
Within Victoria, 30 of the new cases are linked to outbreaks and 186 are under investigation. No cases have been detected in returned travellers in hotel quarantine.
There has been one death reported since yesterday, with a man in his 90s passing away in hospital overnight. To date, 23 people have died from coronavirus in Victoria.
- 535 cases may indicate community transmission
- 1249 cases are currently active in Victoria
- 49 cases of coronavirus are in hospital, including 15 in intensive care
- 2286 people have recovered from the virus
- Of the total cases, 3176 cases are from metropolitan Melbourne, while 279 are from regional Victoria
- Total cases include 1876 men and 1659 women
- More than 1,095,000 tests have been processed to date