Police have arrested 10 people and seized drugs, vehicles and firearms this morning as part of an ongoing investigation into the activities of a number of people connected to Outlaw Motor Cycle Gangs.
Detectives from several units including the Trident Taskforce, Echo Taskforce, Drug Taskforce, Purana Taskforce, Caulfield Divisional Response Unit, Fawkner Divisional Response Unit and Dog Squad, along with assistance from Australian Border Force and the Australian Federal Police, executed the warrants from just before 7.40am.
The warrants were executed at 14 residential and commercial properties, as well as the Mongols OMCG club house.
Suburbs included Melbourne, Gowanbrae, Tullamarine, Fawkner, Hillside, Wollert, Greenvale, Docklands, Coburg, Werribee, Richmond, Port Melbourne and South Morang.
Police seized a range of drugs including what is believed to be cocaine, methylamphetamines, cannabis and ecstasy, steroids, a quantity of cash and two firearms.
Three luxury vehicles, including a Lamborghini, a Mercedes and a Land Rover, were also seized.
Ten people have been arrested, including:
• A 32-year-old Werribee man;
• A 35-year-old Melbourne man;
• A 34-year-old Greenvale man;
• A 27-year-old Docklands man;
• A 29-year-old Fawkner man;
• A 28-year-old Wollert man;
• A 43-year-old Port Melbourne man;
• A 46-year-old South Morang man;
• A 29-year-old Melbourne woman; and
• A 35-year-old Gowanbrae woman.
A number of other people from the addresses are also assisting police with enquiries.
The investigations remain ongoing.